/* Google Analytics */

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Call for Recipes!

I've always believed that if I left NYC, I'd find it hard to enjoy eating out as a vegan. And, thus far, on my long weekend away, I've pleasantly been proven wrong by the city of Seattle.

Last night's dinner at Cafe Flora was one of the slowest meals I've ever eaten - because I wanted to make it last as long as possible. One of my tasks this week will be to figure out how to re-create their artichoke croquettes. This might be a good place for me to start.

So, as my tastebuds continue their exploration of the Pacific Northwest for the next day and a half, I'm not posting a menu this week...But, for next week -

I'd love to put together a menu of recipes from friends and fans - so send me what you've got! Please be sure to include all ingredients, quantities, and step by step instructions. If you have photos, send those along, too! And, if you have your own blog or website, send me the address - I'll be sure to link the recipe to your site. If you're using a recipe that you've adapted from somewhere else, please be sure to include the information on the original source.

Send all recipes to themenudrawer@gmail.com, and look for a new menu next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment